Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS / ROMA - Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories:
- According to 'Corriere dello Sport', Juan Camilo Zuniga is getting closer to Juventus as Napoli are now considering a swap deal involving Paolo De Ceglie.
- Botafogo admitted that Juventus target Doria could leave the Brazilian side before the close of the European transfer window. "Right now I can't guarantee that Doria will stay," Botafogo president Mauricio Assumpcao told 'Radio CBN'.
- Milan manager Massimiliano Allegri has told reporters newcomers Poli, Saponara and Verghara are "three youngsters in line with the 'Rossoneri' project".
- Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has revealed Anzhi have made an offer for El Shaarawy, offering him €7.5 million per season, but the player rejected their bid.
- Keisuke Honda is on the verge of joining Milan this summer, anticipating the deal closed for the next January.
- According to 'Tuttosport', Erick Thohir could bring back Leonardo to Inter as the Indonesian tycoon is about to close for a 75% stake of the club.
- Inter target Aleksandar Dragovic has turned down a Dinamo Kyiv's proposal so the 'Nerazzurri' could renew their interest in the Basel defender.
- EXCLUSIVE! Wallace's agent has opened the door to a potential move to Inter. "Chelsea have decided to sell the player on loan and a transfer to Inter could be interesting for both club and player", Moraes told Calciomercato.it.
- Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has dismissed reports that 'Merengues' have accepted Napoli offer for Gonzalo Higuain.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has hinted Pepe Reina’s proposed move to Napoli is far from sealed, as 'Reds' are not willing to sell the goalkeeper on loan.
- EXCLUSIVE! Paolo Cannavaro's agent has claimed the defender wants to end his career at Napoli but "no meetings have been scheduled over his contract extension as of yet", Fedele told Calciomercato.it.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands Roma and Genoa could still complete the swap deal between Marco Borriello (plus cash) and Allberto Gilardino but the 'Rossoblu' must lower their demands.
- EXCLUSIVE! Vlad Chiriches' agent has rubbished reports that the defender is on the verge of joining Roma. "I have not had any contact with the 'Giallorossi'", Becali told Calciomercato.it.
- Borini's agent remained coy when asked about the chances of the player joining Lazio. "He's concentrating on doing well for Liverpool but I can confirm that Lazio sporting director Igli Tare has always been a fan of Fabio", De Marchi told 'Radio Sei'.
- According to 'Sky Italy', Sunderland target Luis Pedro Cavanda is close to agreeing a four-year contract extension with Lazio.
- Mauro Zarate is still a Lazio player as his legal action to have the contract rescinded has been officially rejected.
- Marcos Alonso has turned down several offers from England and Spain in order to join Fiorentina, he told reporters during his official unveiling.
- EXCLUSIVE!Al Rayyan manager Diego Aguirre has admitted his club's interest in Palermo striker Abel Hernandez though he is "not so optimistic about the chances to sign the player", he told Calciomercato.it.