Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS / ROMA - Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories:
- According to 'Tuttosport', Juventus have joined Inter in the race to sign Roma midfielder Marquinho.
- Arsenal have stepped up their interest in Juventus ace Paul Pogba, 'Daily Mirror' reports.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands Borussia Dortmund are ready to hijack Juventus' deal for Eintracht €5M-rated defender Marc-Oliver Kempf.
- OFFICIAL! Sassuolo have confirmed the signing of Reto Ziegler on a season-long loan from Juventus.
- According to 'La Gazzetta dello Sport', Milan have entered the race for Juventus striker Alessandro Matri.
- Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani remained coy when asked about the chances of signing Keisuke Honda: "At the moment there is no news but even if there was I couldn’t tell you because we are bound by secrecy with Cska Moscow", he told reporters.
- Inter have officially denied rumours that newcomer Ishak Belfodil could leave the club before the transfer window closes.
- "I'm very happy", Saphir Taider has told reporters after passing his medical ahead of his move to Inter.
- Napoli are looking at signing Arsenal's Thomas Vermaelen or Paris Saint-Germain's Mamadou Sakho, as Cagliari do not want to sell Davide Astori.
- EXCLUSIVE! Martin Skrtel's agent has played down speculation linking his client with a move to Napoli. "He will probably stay at Liverpool", Karol Csonto told Calciomercato.it.
- Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini is in London to negotiate the sales of Tottenham target Erik Lamela, Miralem Pjanic and Marco Borriello. The 'Giallorossi' are also looking to bring a player back from this trip, as they are tracking Manchester United wantaway forward Nani, Chelsea striker Demba Ba and Anzhi's Samuel Eto'o (his agent is currently in London).
- Marco Borriello is on the verge of joining West Ham on loan, although Genoa and Inter remain keen on putting a deal in place for the Roma striker, Calciomercato.it understands.
- According to 'Corriere dello Sport', Lazio are in talks to sign Galatasaray €15M-rated striker Burak Yilmaz.
- Lazio striker Miroslav Klose has admitted that he could return to Germany at the end of the season.
- According to 'As', Milan have secured a pre-contract agreement with Fiorentina starlet Adem Ljajic.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it sources understand Fiorentina have made no bid for Cagliari goalkeeper Michael Agazzi.
- EXCLUSIVE! Renan's agent has rubbished rumours that the Brazilian midfielder is on the verge of joining Avellino. "It's completely untrue", Joao Araujo told Calciomercato.it.
- EXCLUSIVE! Sassuolo remain in the market for some quality additions. "We're tracking Zapata, Pucino and Sansone but let's see what happens", 'Neroverdi' general manager Nereo Bonato told Calciomercato.it.
- EXCLUSIVE! "There is no news on Roberto Mancini future", his assistant at Manchester City Attilio Lombardo told Calciomercato.it.