Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS / ROMA - Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories:
- According to 'La Gazzetta dello Sport', Juventus are in talks with Tottenham over a swap deal involving Mirko Vucinic and Erik Lamela. The 'Bianconeri' are set to step up their interest in Manchester United winger Nani too.
- Paris Saint-Germain are considering a €50M summer move for Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, 'Corriere della Sera' have reported.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands Juventus playmaker Andrea Pirlo is ready to put pen to paper on a new two-year contract within few weeks.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands Eintracht Frankfurt youngster Marc-Oliver Kempf is still not too keen on joining Juventus though the 'Bianconeri' have already reached an agreement with the German club.
- AC Milan have unveiled new signing Keisuke Honda today, following the midfielder's free transfer from CSKA Moscow. "I wanted to come here and wanted to be a champion here with this club", the Japanese star told reporters.
- "He's a good player but there aren't open negotiations for him", AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani told reporters when asked about the Rossoneri's reported interest in Porto's defensive midfielder Fernando.
- 'Tuttosport' have reported Inter Milan target Pablo Daniel Osvaldo will now be allowed to make a loan move away from St. Mary's.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands Barcelona have joined Chelsea in the chase for Inter Milan midfielder Fredy Guarin. The Spanish side are preparing to step up their interest in the Colombia internacional after a meeting between his agent and 'El Tata' Martino.
-EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands Inter Milan and Torino continue to negotiate players to trade for Danilo D’Ambrosio, with 'Toro' interested in Francesco Bardi, Alfred Duncan or Ibrahima Mbaye as possible makeweights.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands both Inter Milan and AS Roma are yet to make an offer for Saint-Etienne left-back Faouzi Ghoulam.
- There are reports Napoli could turn their attention to Ever Banega, Fernando, Yann M'Vila or Alex Song after failing to land Maxime Gonalons.
- Zenit St Petersburg coach Luciano Spalletti has insisted Domenico Criscito is "not for sale", despite reported interest from Fiorentina and Napoli.
- OFFICIAL! AS Roma have confirmed the signing of Radja Nainggolan from Cagliari.
- As reported HERE last week, AS Roma seem to have won the race to sign Barcelona's starlet Tony Sanabria.
- AS Roma are in advanced talks to sign Coritiba defender Abner. "I'm very likely to join AS Roma in the summer", the Brazilian left-back told reporters.
- Paris Saint-Germain are weighing up a €30M summer move for AS Roma playmaker Miralem Pjanic, 'Corriere della Sera' have reported.
- EXCLUSIVE! Facundo Roncaglia's agent has played down rumours linking his client with a move to Genoa: "Neither Genoa nor Fiorentina have informed us of any offer", Claudio Curti told Calciomercato.it.
- EXCLUSIVE! Fabio Borini's agent has hinted Sunderland striker (and Udinese target) is set to return to Merseyside to resume his Liverpool career in the summer: "Fabio is a favourite of Rodgers and I think that Brendan's intention is not to send him away. With all due respect for Udinese, I think my client can aspire to play for the top European clubs", Marco De Marchi told Calciomercato.it.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands Catania, Torino, Betis, Elche and Celta Vigo are all tracking Atalanta wantaway striker Marko Livaja.