Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS / ROMA - Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories:
- Paul Pogba has reiterated his desire to stay at Juventus for a long time.
- Fiorentina have turned down a €8M offer from Milan for Adem Ljajic.
- Milan sporting director Ariedo Braida has dismissed rumours they are looking to bring Ola John and Marcos Rojo to Italy.
"There is no interest from Milan", he said.
- Sao Paulo midfielder Wellington has welcomed reports linking him with a move to Inter.
"That's would be a dream come true", he told reporters.
- New Metalist player Alejandro Gomez has revealed that he turned down proposals from Inter, Fiorentina and Atletico Madrid.
- There are reports Napoli are considering a move for Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud and Marseille's own Andre-Pierre Gignac.
- According to 'Il Mattino', Napoli have an interest in signing Real Madrid defender Alvaro Arbeloa.
-EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands Torino target Andrea Dossena is keen to stay at Napoli and convince Rafa Benitez of his quality.
- Tottenham are eyeing a stunning €50M double swoop for Roma duo Miralem Pjanic and Eric Lamela, 'Corriere dello Sport' reports.
- Arsenal forward Gervinho is on the verge of joining Roma after the 'Giallorossi' sporting director Walter Sabatini has flown to London to finalise a €8M deal.
- According to 'Corriere dello Sport', Lazio are getting closer to wrapping up a deal for Psv Eindhoven striker Tim Matavz.
- Fiorentina chief Andrea Della Valle told reporters Ljajic has expressed his desire to remain in Florence and they want him to sign a new contract.
- "I'm here because of the 'beautiful football' Fiorentina have shown last season", Josip Ilicic told reporters during his official unveiling.
- Genoa chief Enrico Preziosi has hinted Milan striker Niang could be "the right reinforcement" for his club.
- OFFICIAL! Metalist Kharkiv have completed the signing of Alejandro Gomez from Catania for an undisclosed fee.
- EXCLUSIVE! "I've turned down offers from Serie A clubs to join Palermo", Francesco Bolzoni told Calciomercato.it after being officially presented to the media.