Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS AUGUST 5 / ROMA – Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories, gossip and rumours from Calciomercato.it and more newspapers and websites.
- OFFICIAL! Palermo issued a statement following rumours of Franco Vazquez joining Juventus: 'There isn't nor won't be any negotiation with the Bianconeri.'
- Juventus agreed a deal to buy Guilherme Siqueira from Atletico Madrid. (Tuttosport)
- Bayern defender Mehdi Benatia hinted at a possible Italy comeback as Juventus are on his tracks.
- OFFICIAL! Gabriel Appelt Pires joined Leganes on loan.
- Gustavo Mascardi dropped the Mascherano bomb: 'I'm going to talk with Sabatini. He wants to leave Barcelona for Italy.'
- Mohamed Salah's agent: 'He needs no approval from Fiorentina (to join AS Roma).'
- Mattia Destro is nearing a move to promoted club Bologna. (Sport Mediaset)
- Gerson's father: 'Barcelona and Fluminense have to agree their own deal (for my son).'
- Liverpool are tracking AS Roma target Lucas Digne, who looks set to leave PSG. (Liverpool Echo)
- Roberto Mancini ramped up his interest in Napoli's Manolo Gabbiadini. (Gazzetta dello Sport)
- Internazionale refused to discuss Gary Medel sale with Galatasaray in order to get Felipe Melo. (Tuttosport)
- The club added Brazilian left back Dodò on the transfer list. (Corriere dello Sport)
- Nemanja Vidic's injury pushed the Nerazzurri to hold on to Juan Jesus, who won't be sold for this reason.
- Schalke 04 boss André Breitenreiter: 'Xherdan Shaqiri is of no interest to us at the moment.'
- ...And Roberto Mancini fielded Shaqiri against Al-Ahly: could the Swiss player finally stay at the club, against all odds?
- Misfit defender Marco Andreolli refused to leave Internazionale to join Bologna. (Gazzetta.it)
- Adriano Galliani claimed there are 'no updates' on the Alessio Romagnoli deal with AS Roma.
- Can AC Milan afford to sell Keisuke Honda? Not according to their marketing strategy in Asia.
- Paris Saint-Germain are yet to agree a deal with Zlatan Ibrahimovic over a new contract and AC Milan look on. (Sport Mediaset)
- OFFICIAL! Academy midfielder Andrej Modic is a new Vicenza player.
- Napoli goalkeeper Mariano Andujar refused to join Middlesbrough. (Corriere dello Sport)
- Leicester City are pressing to grab Swiss midfielder Gökhan Inler. A deal between clubs has been found and now the Foxes are discussing personal terms with the player. (Daily Mail)
- Faouzi Ghoulam dismissed rumours over his future and stated: 'My only agent is my brother; no one else has rights to talk for me.'
- OFFICIAL! Academy product Lorenzo Filippini joined Serie B club Pro Vercelli on loan.
- West Ham want to rival Lazio in the signing of Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez. (The Times)
- The Italian club is willing to give Fabio Borini an escape route from Liverpool. (Sky Sports)
- Tonight's friendly between Fiorentina and Chelsea will give the Viola a chance to discuss a possible Kurt Zouma deal. (Corriere dello Sport)
- Chilean midfielder Mati Fernandez 'tempted' by his former club Colo Colo as the Gigliati are still hopeful to give him a new deal. (AS)
- OFFICIAL! Club's target Aly Cissokho left Aston Villa to join Porto.
- Fiorentina are willing to sell Croatian striker Ante Rebic. (Corriere dello Sport)