Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS / ROMA - Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories:
- Juventus striker Fabio Quagliarella could be on his way to London as both West Ham and Tottenham are eyeing a move for him.
Also Norwich are still keen on the player.
- Juventus target Aleksandar Kolarov is allegedly ready to accept a pay-cut to speed up his departure from Manchester City.
- EXCLUSIVE! Frank Acheampong's agent has welcomed interest from Milan for the Anderlecht starlet but "there have been no contact with the 'Rossoneri' yet", Koenig told Calciomercato.it.
- Adriano Galliani has told reporters Benfica offered Ola John to the 'Rossoneri' and they "are thinking about it”.
- Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir has dismissed speculation that he is looking to buy an '80 per cent' share of Inter.
“We’re working on a general agreement but I don’t want to interfere with transfer market choices", he added to 'Sky Italy'.
Also, Massimo Moratti has claimed that negotiations will not be done "in the next few days".
- Rafa Benitez has told reporters Juventus and Inter target Zuniga is an "important player" for Napoli and the club are working on trying to keep him.
- Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis have rubbished rumours they have made a bid for Paris Saint-Germain’s Marco Verratti, but he confirmed interest in Porto’s Jackson Martinez.
- Jackson Martinez remained coy when asked about the chances of joining Napoli.
"I'm aware of their interest but there's nothing official as of yet and I'm happy at Porto", he told 'A Bola'.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands reports claiming Napoli have renewed their interest in Lyon captain Maxime Gonalons are not true.
- According to 'La Gazzetta dello Sport', Roma could offer Miralem Pjanic in part-exchange for Paris Saint-Germain attacking midfielder Javier Pastore.
- OFFICIAL! Roma have completed the signing of former Manchester City right-back Maicon on a two-year contract.
- Roma are reportedly closing in on the signing of Arsenal forward Gervinho.
- Siena sporting director Stefano Antonelli has dismissed rumours Innocent Emeghara is on the verge of joining Lazio.
- According to 'Corriere dello Sport', Milan target Adem Ljajic is set to extend his contract with Fiorentina.
- OFFICIAL! Udinese have completed the signing of former Palermo goalkeeper Francesco Benussi on a Bosman free transfer.