Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS AND SPECULATION / ROMA - Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculation today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories:
- According to 'Daily Star', Manchester City will knock back interest from Juventus for defender Aleksandar Kolarov.
- According to 'Tuttosport', Juventus have reached an agreement in principle with Napoli wing-back Zuniga.
- Angelo Ogbonna: "The only club who strongly wanted me were Juventus", he said during his first press conference asJuventus player.
- OFFICIAL! Galatasaray have officially announced the signing of Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo.
- OFFICIAL! Sunderland have completed the signing of Emanuele Giaccherini from Juventus.
- Olympique Marseille are reportedly eyeing a move for Juventus' Sebastian Giovinco.
- According to 'Tuttosport', Milan are thinking of offering Kevin Prince Boateng to city rivals Inter in exchange for Andrea Ranocchia.
- Inter sports director Piero Ausilio has told reporters Juventus wing-back Mauricio Isla could join the 'Nerazzurri' within few hours but they have yet to reach an agreement with the 'Bianconeri'.
- Mauro Icardi: "I chose Inter because it's a great club in which I can continue to develop", the player has stated during his official unveiling to the media.
- Ishak Belfodil: "I'll do everything I can to produce my best", he said at his official presentation as Inter player.
- Josè Maria Callejon: "Leaving one of the best teams like Real Madrid is not easy but I said 'yes' immediately to Benitez", he told at his official unveiling as Napoli player.
- Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp has told 'Sky Sports News' "QPR will not let Napoli target Julio Cesar leave on loan".
- OFFICIAL! Paris Saint-Germain have completed the long-awaited signing of Edinson Cavani from Napoli. "I'll always love Napoli but I'm here to play alongside Ibrahimovic and win everything", the 'Matador' said during his official unveiling.
- EXCLUSIVE! Internacional sports director Souto de Moura has insisted "Napoli have not made a new bid for Leandro Damiao after having seen their first offer for his services knocked back", he told Calciomercato.it.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands Roma have already reached a €500K agreement to sign Napoli goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis who is set to put pen to paper on a €1.3+M two-year contract with the 'Giallorossi'.
- OFFICIAL! "Roma and PSV Eindhoven have signed a definitive agreement for the transfer of Kevin Strootman", the Dutch club have confirmed.
- PSG chief al-Khelaifi remained coy when asked about the chance of Marquinhos joining the club. "We've just completed the signing of Cavani, it's not the right moment to talk about other arrivals", he told reporters.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it sources understand Antonio Candreva is keen to stay at Lazio but no meeting has been scheduled yet to talk about his contract extension.
- Stevan Jovetic is reportedly only details away from Manchester City.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands Basel goalkeeper Yann Sommer is Fiorentina's number one transfer target.
- Josip Ilicic's agent has told reporters his client's move to Fiorentina could be completed within two days.
- PSG ace Marco Verratti has opened the door to a possible move to Fiorentina as he told reporters "he will play again in Italy sooner or later".
- - There are reports David Pizarro could remain at Fiorentina without a contract extension or raise.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it sources understand Davide Astori is set to stay at Cagliari as Napoli, Milan and Zenit St Petersburg are not disposed to pay €10M for him.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it sources understand Sampdoria target Gokhan Suzen is keen to stay at Besiktas this summer.
- OFFICIAL! Catania have completed the signing of Fabian Monzon from Lione for a fee in the region of €3.3M.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands both Francesco Bolzoni and Luca Rigoni are on the verge of joining Palermo.
- EXCLUSIVE! Gremio defender Bressan's agent has welcomed reports linking his client with Juventus, Napoli and Roma, but says "There has been no contact with any Italian club yet though the player possesses an EU passport", Lipatin told Calciomercato.it.