Plenty of interesting speculation in the deadline day. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT SERIE A TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS AUGUST 19 / ROMA – Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories, gossip and rumours from Calciomercato.it and more newspapers and websites.
- Juventus are confident of completing Cuadrado deal in the next 48 hours. (Tuttosport) #CFC
- Juventus' midfielder Roberto Pereyra having medicals at Watford
- Juventus target Blaise Matuidi wants to leave PSG. (Corriere dello Sport)
- Juventus are ready to step up interest in Wolfsburg's Luiz Gustavo. (La Gazzetta dello Sport)
- FC Internazionale are keen to offer new contract to Liverpool target Gary Medel. (La Gazzetta dello Sport)
- FC Internazinale are planning to hold contract talks with Mauro Icardi
- Zenit have placed a €10-12M price tag on Criscito in light of increased interest from Napoli (Gazzetta dello Sport)
- CM.IT EXCLUSIVE! Napoli have made a new bid for Bologna's midfielder Amadou Diawara - Juventus and AS Roma also keen.
- AS Roma are keen to extend Daniele De Rossi’s contract to 2018
- CM.IT EXCLUSIVE! Moustapha Seck is determined to stay at AS Roma at least until next transfer window.
- AC Milan and Tottenham have been linked to Paris Saint-Germain's Benjamin Stambouli (Gazzetta dello Sport)
- AC Milan have rejected Juventus offer for Mattia De Sciglio (Gazzetta dello Sport)
- SS Lazio target Mario Balotelli has been spotted house-hunting in Rome. (Il Messaggero) #LFC
- Monaco are ready to use Dirar as makeweight in deal for SS Lazio striker Keita Balde Diao. (Il Messaggero)
- CM.IT EXCLUSIVE! Swansea City have made an enquiry for Udinese defender Heurtaux
- Manchester City have placed a €30M price tag on Joe Hart (The Sun)
- OFFICIAL! Sunderland AFC have completed the signing of midfielder Steven Pienaar on a short-term deal until the end of the season
- Dinamo coach Zlatko Kranjcar has confirmed Portugal goalkeeper Eduardo is joining FC Chelsea.