Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS AUGUST 7 / ROMA – Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories, gossip and rumours from Calciomercato.it and more newspapers and websites.
- Juventus are eyeing up a move for Bayer Leverkusen's Hakan Calhanoglu. (Tuttosport)
- Mario Götze's agent: 'Neither Bayern Munich nor us close the door to his possible sale...'
- ...And Bayern's sporting director Matthias Sammer replied: 'Götze has two years of contract left and I hope he's going to stay.'
- The Bianconeri are still keeping tabs of Internazionale's Fredy Guarin, who is valued as high as €15M.
- Could the Giallorossi rejoin with Mehdi Benatia after the Moroccan defender spent his holidays in the Capital and tweeted: 'The sun in Rome is beautiful'?
- Torino revamped their interest in signing Mattia Destro following Edin Dzeko's move to AS Roma. (Tuttosport)
- Brazilian sensation Gerson tweeted he is set to join the Italian club on August 14th.
- PSG open up to sending Lucas Digne on loan with an option to buy him – but his price tag would have to be €18M. (Sky Sport)
- Yuto Nagatomo took on Twitter to wave goodbye to Internazionale.
- Schalke 04 are set to drop Xherdan Shaqiri deal in order to pursue BVB's Kuba Blaszczykowski. (Corrieredellosport.it)
- Galatasaray dropped Felipe Melo from the called up list for the Turkish Supercup amid rumours he could be joining the Nerazzurri soon.
- Internazionale are stepping up their interest in Zenit's Mimmo Criscito and lining up a formal offer for him. (Gianlucadimarzio.com)
- A decisive meeting between AC Milan and AS Roma for Alessio Romagnoli is to be held within hours. (Gazzetta dello Sport)
- Adriano Galliani: 'There is only a chance in a million to see Zlatan Ibrahimovic back at AC Milan.'
- Atalanta are keen on Gabriel Paletta. (Gazzetta.it)
- Keisuke Honda asked AC Milan to leave as Everton and Tottenham are willing to sign him. (Tuttosport)
- A new meeting between Napoli and Hellas Verona for Jacopo Sala is in agenda. (Sportmediaset.it)
- Juan Camilo Zuniga wasn't called up for Porto game – but selling a player with such a high wage will be a problem.
- Marek Hamsik: 'I believe Callejon, Mertens, Higuain, Gabbiadini and Insigne are all set to stay.'
- More from Hamsik: 'I will stay at Napoli as long as I'm happy.'
- New captain Lucas Biglia caused muttering among Lazio fans by stating: 'Am I going to stay now that I've been named captain? Anything can happen.'
- Joaquin's agent: 'We are waiting for a phone call (from Fiorentina). He has one year left and we'll pick the best option (for him).'