Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS JULY 27 / ROMA – Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories, gossip and rumours from Calciomercato.it and more newspapers and websites.
- Juventus and Borussia Dortmund are both interested in signing Ajax ace Davy Klaassen. (Voetbal International)
- Leonardo Bonucci is set to extend his contract at Juventus until 2020.
- Karl-Heinze Rummenigge has reiterated that Juventus target Mario Goetze is "not for sale".
- Schalke 04 Horst Heldt has admitted they have turned down an offer from Juventus for Julian Draxler.
- AS Roma are ready to step up their interest in Monaco left-back Layvin Kurzawa. (Corriere dello Sport)
- OFFICIAL! Manchester United have signed AS Roma target Sergio Romero on a 3-year contract.
- Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has landed in Italy ahead of his proposed loan move to AS Roma.
- CM.IT EXCLUSIVE! Chelsea winger Mo Salah is a step away from completing a move to AS Roma.
- FC Internazionale striker Mauro Icardi has revealed that he rejected a move to Real Madrid.
- CM.IT EXCLUSIVE! FC Internazionale's Xherdan Shaqiri has yet to agree personal terms with Schalke 04.
- Stevan Jovetic has arrived in Milan to complete his move to FC Internazionale from Manchester City.
- Roberto Mancini has admitted FC Internazionale could be interested in signing Linpeng.
- Axel Witsel and Roberto Soriano remain on AC Milan's wish-list. (Corriere dello Sport)
- AC Milan target Mats Hummels has reiterated his desire to stay at Borussia Dortmund.
- Napoli are keen to extend Gonzalo Higuain's contract to 2019. (Corriere dello Sport)
Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and West Ham are tracking Josè Maria Callejon but he wants to stay at Napoli. (Corriere dello Sport)
- Napoli have entered the race to sign Tottenham centre-back Vlad Chiriches. (Sky Italy)
- Ajax forward Ricardo Kishna has undergone the first part of his medical ahead of SS Lazio move.
- SS Lazio are ready to rekindle their interest in Schalke 04 striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar. (Corriere della Sera)
- Besiktas officials are in Italy to complete Mario Gomez deal. (Sky Italy)
- Fiorentina sporting director Daniele Pradè has denied that Mario Gomez to Besiktas is a 'done deal'.
- Alessandro Longhi has yet to be offered a new contract by Sassuolo.
- Atalanta are keeping tabs on Brazilian centre-back Rafael Toloi.
- Bologna are in talks to sign San Lorenzo forward Hector Villalba.