Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS JANUARY 21 / ROMA – Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories, gossip and rumours from Calciomercato.it and more newspapers and websites.
- Manchester United are ready to make a mammoth €80M bid to bring Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba back to Old Trafford. (QS)
- Juventus are ready to rekindle their interest in Galatasaray's Wesley Sneijder. (Tuttosport)
- Juventus target Marco Verratti's agent Donato Di Campli: "With all due respect to Pogba, Marco is nobody's bargaining chip". (TeleRadioStereo)
- Juventus are considering a January move for Sassuolo striker Simone Zaza to cover for a potential early departure of Sebastian Giovinco. (La Gazzetta dello Sport)
- As Roma have been offered the chance to sign Psg outcast Ezequiel Lavezzi but the 'Giallorossi' are not interested in him. (Il Tempo)
- As Roma left-back Urby Emanuelson is on the verge of joining Atalanta.
- As Roma striker and Genoa target Marco Borriello: "I never received any offers and I never refused anyone".
- Napoli are tracking Dutch duo Leroy Fer and Georginio Wijnaldum. (Tuttosport)
- Riccardo Bigon have met with Matteo Darmian's agent to discuss a potential Napoli move. (Tuttosport)
- Internazionale are considering a move for Andre-Pierre Gignac should they sell Mauro Icardi in the summer transfer window. (Tuttosport)
- Dani Osvaldo has been suspended by Internazionale after failing to show up for training the past two day. (Sky Italy)
- Internazionale have made an enquiry for Real Madrid midfielder Asier Illarramendi. (As)
- Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo on Internazionale target Mario Suarez: "He's very important for us". (Radio Marca)
- Internazionale target James Milner is closer to leaving Manchester City after contract talks impasse. (The Guardian)
- Ac Milan are tracking Brazilian starlet Kenedy. (Corriere dello Sport)
- Udinese have made a shock enquiry for Ac Milan forward Stephan El Shaarawy. (Sport Mediaset)
- Ac Milan forward Niang is set to join Genoa on loan.
- DONE DEAL! Lazio have signed Brazilian centre-back Mauricio from Sporting Clube de Portugal (loan plus €2.65M obligation to buy).
- DONE DEAL! Lazio have announced Az Alkmaar defender Wesley Hoedt will join the club in the summer.
- Lazio have officially rubbished reports linking the club with a move for Liverpool outcast Mario Balotelli: "It's a hoax".
- Chelsea are set to make an offer of €27M for Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado, with the Italian side already looking at Dos Santos and Januzaj as replacement. (La Gazzetta dello Sport+Corriere dello Sport)
- Udinese legend Antonio Di Natale could end his career in MLS or UAE. (La Gazzetta dello Sport)
- EXCLUSIVE! Genoa target Kevin Mirallas' agent Christophe Henrotay: "Everton is reluctant to sell him in the January transfer window".
- EXCLUSIVE! Verona are in talks to sign Santos midfielder Alison.
- EXCLUSIVE! Torino are eyeing a move for Udinese striker Aguirre.
- EXCLUSIVE! Verona are targeting Lugano defender Matias Malvino to replace Bologna target Guillermo Rodriguez.
- EXCLUSIVE! Rolando Bianchi's brother and agent Riccardo: "He's set to stay at Atalanta until the end of the season".
- EXCLUSIVE! Besiktas are leading the race to sign Internazionale, Napoli and Lazio target Tolgay Arslan.
- EXCLUSIVE! Palermo outcast Ezequiel Munoz is a target for a number of Premier League and Russian clubs.
- EXCLUSIVE! Torino target Lucas Lima's agent Edson Khodor: "He won't leave Santos in the January transfer market".