Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS / ROMA - Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories:
-Andrea Pirlo is keen to end his career at Juventus so long as he continues to be a key part of the 'Bianconeri' project. “Juve are my priority, but I don’t want to be a weight for anybody", he told 'La Gazzetta dello Sport'.
- Cska Moscow chief Yevgeny Giner has rubbished reports that Keisuke Honda is on the verge of joining Milan. He also accused 'Rossoneri' of showing a "direspectful attitude".
- According to 'Sport Mediaset', Milan have entered the race for Inter and Napoli target Samuel Eto'o.
- Inter are in line for a shock return for Anzhi wantaway striker Samuel Eto'o, 'La Gazzetta dello Sport' reports.
- Porto defender Rolando has touched down in Italy to complete his medical ahead of the imminent move to Inter.
- EXCLUSIVE! Cristian Chivu's agent remained coy on talk linking the player with an early retirement from football. "I don’t know exactly what the situation is. Will he retire? It’s premature to talk about that now", Victor Becali told Calciomercato.it.
- Brazilian right-back Wallace is on the verge of joining Inter on loan, as all details have been worked out with Chelsea.
- "It’d be a dream for Samuel Eto'o to join Napoli but there has been no contact as yet from the 'Azzurri'", his agent (Claudio Vigorelli) told 'Radio Kiss Kiss'.
- EXCLUSIVE! Paolo Cannavaro's agent has admitted the defender is flattered that Manchester City, Rubin Kazan and Zenit St Petersburg have expressed interest in signing him. "Napoli are his priority but there are no meetings scheduled regarding Paolo's contract extension", he told Calciomercato.it.
- Queens Park Rangers have agreed a deal with Estudiantes for Napoli and Sassuolo target Duvan Zapata, 'Sky Sports' reports.
- Tottenham are preparing to make a move for Roma €20M-rated midfielder Miralem Pjanic.
- EXCLUSIVE! Vlad Chiriches' agent has refused to rule out a move to Roma happening in the January transfer window. "It was practically done with Tottenham, then Steaua decided to block his sale until at least December. Roma? They can still get themselves back in the race", Victor Becali told Calciomercato.it.
- According to 'Sky Italy', Wolfsburg have lodged a €20M bid for Roma rebel Pablo Daniel Osvaldo.
- Lazio and Catania are in advanced talks over swap deal for Kozak and Bergessio, 'Corriere dello Sport' reports.
- According to 'La Gazzetta dello Sport', Inter have renewed their interest in signing Lazio midfielder Hernanes.
- Fiorentina are allegedly eyeing a move for Atalanta striker German Denis to replace wantaway Adem Ljajic, 'Il Tirreno' reports.
- According to 'Tuttosport', Fiorentina have received a €15M bid from Bayer Leverkusen.
- EXCLUSIVE! Calciomercato.it understands Celtic are closing in on the signing of Pescara €3M-rated defender Marco Capuano.