Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS / ROMA - Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a full round-up of all the best stories:
- According to 'La Gazzetta dello Sport', Real Madrid is keen on signing Chiellini.
- Striker Quagliarella is pondering a move to Norwich.
- "Juventus never looked for Biabiany", claimed Parma's CEO Leonardi.
- Club's director Marotta announced that the negotiations with Inter for Isla are "longtime closed".
- Chief executive Galliani announced that the club is no more interested in signing Silvestre from Inter.
- "We are not selling Diamanti, even to Milan", claimed Bologna's general manager Zanzi.
- Left fullback Antonelli is rumoured to be a Nerazzurri's new target.
- Betis is allegedly keen on signing midfielder Kuzmanovic.
- Dutch fullback Janmaat admitted Inter is urging a move for him.
- OFFICIAL! Liverpool loaned goalkeeper Pepe Reina to the Azzurri.
- "We will meet Napoli in August to renew Insigne's contract", claimed his agent.
- According to 'The Times' the Giallorossi were allegedly persuaded to keep Osvaldo.
- Genoa's president Preziosi denied he is going to sell Gilardino to the Giallorossi in exchange for Borriello.
- Austria Wien striker Hosiner admitted he could leave the club, with the Biancocelesti keen on him.
- Goalkeeper Berisha should take the place of Bizzarri as Marchetti's number two.
- President Lotito admitted he would have liked to sign Ogbonna, while reiterating that Hernanes is not on sale.
- Sporting director Pradè: "We are working on Ljajic's new contract, but he must tell us whether he wants to stay or leave"
- EXCLUSIVE! Sadiku's agent admitted there is a negotiation going on with Genoa.
- EXCLUSIVE! The representative of Capuano claimed there is no interest from the Grifone.
- EXCLUSIVE! Tonight Estudiantes and Sassuolo will meet and probably resolve the negotiation for striker Zapata.
- EXCLUSIVE! Fabio Daprelà said it was an easy choice to accept the Rosanero.