Plenty of interesting speculation today. Here is a full round-up of all the best stories
CALCIOMERCATO.IT TRANSFER NEWS RUMOURS / ROME - Plenty of interesting transfer news and speculations today! Here is a fill round-up of all the best stories:
- Alvaro Morata could leave Real Madrid in January, and both Juve and Inter are said to be interested in the talented striker.
- The Bianconeri intend to prolong Paul Pogba's contract until 2018, but PSG is keen on the player.
- EXCLUSIVE!Fiorentina is to call Atalanta in the next hours for talented midfielder Daniele Baselli, who is also a target of Juve, Inter and Napoli.
- "My love story with Juve will never end. I wouldn't close the door to a return" - Alex Del Piero.
- OFFICIAL! Clarence Seedorf is new AC Milan boss.
- Juve could rival Inter in a move for Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata.
- The Nerazzurri could raid Southampton along with other top european teams: specifically, they are said to be interested in Italian striker Daniel Osvaldo.
- "I'd take the chance to sign for Chelsea immediately", admitted Inter defensive target Kurt Zouma.
- EXCLUSIVE! Inter is keen on Daniele Baselli, but Fiorentina will soon talk to Atalanta over a possible deal for the young midfielder.
- Italian press believes that Lazio midfielder Hernanes could sign for the Nerazzurri this month, with young striker Samuele Longo ready to depart for Levante.
- EXCLUSIVE! Our sources confirm that Fredy Guarin has been offered to Atletico Madrid, but that a move won't be made to sign him.
- Rumours are that Tottenham could try to sign Leonardo Bonucci this winter.
- According to english media, Rafa Benitez made enquiries for both Michael Essien and John Obi Mikel from Chelsea.
- Central defender Kurt Zouma explained to 'L'Equipe' that he'd love to sign for Chelsea.
- Director of football Riccardo Bigon is poised to finalize a deal for highly sought-after midfielder Jorginho.
- Southampton exodus could push Uruguayan midfielder Gaston Ramirez to Roma, although Fiorentina is also keen on the player.
- Spanish club Elche is poised to make a dream move for striker Marco Borriello.
- EXCLUSIVE! We understand that Parma made no enquiries for Nico Burdisso, who was said to be in a deal for defender Gabriel Paletta.
- Emiliano Insua is said to be the newest target of Roma boss Rudi Garcia, who is looking for a left full-back.
- Juve striker Fabio Quagliarella could join Lazio in January – although his agent denies the chance – but brazilian midfielder Hernanes could leave Rome in the same session and accept Inter.
- EXCLUSIVE! Our sources deny that Atletico Madrid made any new enquiries for Hernanes this winter.
- "Matri and Anderson signings exceeded our salary cap by €5M", explained Director of football Daniele Pradè in a press conference.
- With Southampton plunged into chaos, former Serie A Gaston Ramirez could fly to either Florence or Rome in January.
- EXCLUSIVE! We understand that Fiorentina will contact Atalanta in the next hours to make an enquiry for midfielder Daniele Baselli, 21.
- OFFICIAL! Goalkeeper Antonio Rosati left Sassuolo to join Fiorentina on loan.
- OFFICIAL! Italian Cup loss against Siena cost Gigi De Canio the job. Catania recalled former manager Rolando Maran to replace him.
- EXCLUSIVE! Our sources unveil a possible deal with Livorno for MaxiLopez, with Innocent Emeghara set to join the Labronici in exchange.
- EXCLUSIVE! "Chievo is keen on Robert Koren since a long time, and he's willing to listen to offers if a new deal with Hull City won't be reached", told us the players' agent, Zoran Krneta.
- EXCLUSIVE! We understand that the Rosanero are keen on right full-back Gaetano Berardi.
- EXCLUSIVE! We had a chat with Fabio Lopez, italian boss who has already managed clubs in Lithuania, Indonesia, Malaysia and Maldives. Now he could move to SE Asia.